Want to learn how Warren Buffett learned to invest? Curious about how SpaceX rockets are built? This episode of Mindful Agility podcast uncovers the power of low-cost experiments and how they can propel your success. Hosts Dan Greening and Dan Dickson discuss how to use low-cost experiments to reduce risk and increase reward, and suggest practical steps to apply this concept in your own life. Learn how to turn your significant projects into series of small, manageable experiments. By embracing failure and learning from it, you can fast-track your road to success. Tune in to find out how!
- Dan Greening, Pattern: Experiment to Improve, June 11, 2015.
- Dan Dickson, Dan Greening, “1: Low-Cost Experiments,” The Mindful Sprint,” April 4, 2023.
- Beta reviewers helped improve this episode: Stephen Tryon, Eve Rubell, Amelia Hambrecht, Divya Maez.
- Stinger sound Swing beat 120 xylophone side-chained by Casonika CC BY 4.0
- Daniel Greening, host, agile coach, and computer scientist
- Mirela Petalli, co-host, meditation guide, and neurocritical nursing instructor
- Dan Dickson, business coach, executive and management consultant
Join the discussion