Mindful Agility can help you lead a more fulfilled life, at work and at home. Mindfulness practices help us gain insight and clarity, while agile practices help us forge new paths.
- Rate the podcast and its episodes. Share the podcast with friends. Follow and comment in our Facebook page, “Mindful Agility podcast”.
- Mirela Petalli is a trained mindfulness instructor and a neuro critical care nursing instructor. Mirela and Dan have studied mindfulness together for a few years.
- Dan Greening is an enterprise agile coach. He led the agile coaching teams at Skype and Citrix to help improve their ability to innovate. He’s started a few companies. Between startup 1 and 2, he miraculously finished a long-postponed computer science PhD. And after startup 3, he cleaned the garage, another miracle.
- Mindful Staff (2020) The Science of Mindfulness. Mindful. https://www.mindful.org/the-science-of-mindfulness/
- Baas M, Nevicka B, Ten Velden FS (2014) Specific Mindfulness Skills Differentially Predict Creative Performance. Pers Soc Psychol Bull 40(9):1092–1106.
- Crane C, Winder R, Hargus E, Amarasinghe M, Barnhofer T (2012) Effects of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Specificity of Life Goals. Cogn Ther Res 36(3):182–189.
- Rosenstreich E, Levi U (2019) Mindfulness and Memory: a Review of Findings and a Potential Model. Journal of Cognitive Enhancement 3.