Rash action can lead to a temporary fix. Use Five Whys to find root causes/
Unlock the mindful power of the Five Whys technique in this intriguing episode, with agile coach Dan Greening and corporate fixer Dan Dickson.
The Five Whys method has transformed businesses and personal lives, revealing hidden causes of problems, and promoting safer, more lasting improvements. Hear intriguing stories, like how Toyota fixed a recurring production line issue for good, and how Dan Greening hosted a Five Whys “party” that possibly saved an employee’s job! Learn how this simple, effective approach can help you tackle challenges in your own life. Listen now, to transform your approach to problem-solving forever!
- Dan Greening, “Root Cause Mapping Party,” https://senexrex.com/cause-mapping/
- EPM, The 5 Whys Explained – Root Cause Analysis, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7FcK8jV2yA
- Many thanks to beta reviewers Amelia Hambrecht and Dan D’Agostino.
- Stinger sound Swing beat 120 xylophone side-chained by Casonika licensed under Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) to Mindful Agility.
- Daniel Greening, host, agile coach, and computer scientist
- Mirela Petalli, co-host, meditation guide, and neurocritical nursing instructor
- Dan Dickson, business coach, executive and management consultant